Cancer Is the Symptom of Something Much Deeper - An Alternative Cancer Cure

Posted by writer on Tuesday, October 25, 2011



Cancer is a disease that touches on one of the five ljudi.Tajne disease seems to evade even the most oncologists. However, there are alternative cancer cures. Cancer can be cured by changing the mode of life in such a way that you begin to live "in the fight against cancer" lifestyle. I developed the "cancer diet" consisting of a cancer-fighting foods that can be found on store shelves. Our bodies are miraculous recovery sposobnosti.Lijek miracle cancer occurs "when your mind, body and spirit working in 'sync' with one another." Changing the food is not the only change you need to do. "Thoughts are things" and that "their own thoughts on the disease." Because they "own thoughts on the disease," the logical progression of thought suggests that you "think for yourself in wellness." This is not an easy concept to grasp at first, but when you take the time to think about alternative cancer treatment and alternative cancer therapy a new realization occurs. Many times the simplest solution is the best solution.

Before I had cancer I was an international fashion designer, television show on the Home Shopping Network and the Shopping Channel in Canada. I had several companies, and life seemed to be successful.

I was engaged to be married to my business partner. While on a business trip in China, I tried to call the house my fiance. Call it women's intuition, but I had a very bad feeling. My feeling was justified. I got a call on my cell phone while in China from the sheriff in my hometown for me to say that my fiance had died of a heart attack.

That news shook me to the core of its existence, after I stopped screaming for hours.

I flew home to collect the body only to find out my fiance had another life that did not include me. He was homosexual, bisexual actually. He died before he could hide evidence of his second life. It was September 2005. I had a double shock, the shock of his death, a shock of reality that life is not to include me.

I was emotionally a mess filled with a combination of anger, rage and grief. I hid the truth from his family and friends, because I wanted to be buried with honor. My prayers for a happy marriage with family and friends said, but not as much as I expected.

have been released on what was supposed to be the happiest time of my life. My wedding

within two years of my partner's death, in May 2007 I was diagnosed with cancer grla.Liječnici were confused, because I was not a typical profile of the person who gets the disease.

I went to the University of Virginia, if the Chemo and radiation treatment of cancer. I almost died from the treatment of this type of cure for cancer. I lost 60 pounds, but the cancer was in remission.

With her immune system down, I got an amoeba in my eye that ate the cornea and blood vessels, and I had a heart attack. I recovered from both diseases.

Within two years, as the cancer returned.

This time the doctors wanted to do surgery. They felt that chemotherapy and radiation did not work. This time will make the "rescue operation" which involved the removal of part of my jaw, part of my throat, part of the language, to replace my neck arteries with arteries from my right hand, take a piece of skin from my left shoulder that flap in the throat, insert the tracheotomy, a stomach tube for the rest of my life.

I refused to "rescue operation ".

I turned to alternative therapies for cancer to find a new cancer cure. I read where the body has the power to heal itself. This is where I started.

I went to a naturopathic doctor and began the regime of herbs and vitamins, combined with fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains and fish.

I began reading everything I could find a miracle cancer cure, treatment, alternative cancer treatment, self-healing, natural cancer cures, alternative medicine, holistic cancer cure, meditation, visualization techniques and Reiki therapy. Believe me, it's a lot of work. On the other hand, what is my alternative?

I had no choice but to take the road less traveled. I came to what I called an intuitive healer "Crossroads" of my healing. I came to the end of what I would accept a standard medical procedures. I had throat cancer three top experts in the country, basically telling me the same diagnosis. "Salvage surgery" is not an option that will allow for them. In addition, my inner self told me to "go deeper ."

intuitive healer helped me to find that the shock of the death of my fiance and childhood trauma are related because of my illness. It helped me to get rid of the fact that I was released. She showed me how our emotions affect our body, mind and soul, and I had to love and forget the past. I learned that cancer is just a symptom of something much deeper.

with an intuitive healer extensive experience in working with cancer patients for more than twenty years and her Reiki training, her intuition and wisdom around you when you're with her. She explains that "Life is like a bow and" peel one layer at a time. I do not have cancer anymore.

I had the miracle of certain cancers. There were many angels sent me to heal when conventional medicine has all but given up on me. I hope to be an angel sent to you. Never forget the power of God.

Copyright 2010 Carol E. Patterson. All rights reserved.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment